Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Praesent commodo cursus magna, vel scelerisque nisl consectetur et. Praesent commodo cursus magna, vel scelerisque nisl consectetur et. Praesent commodo cursus magna, vel scelerisque nisl consectetur et. Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Nullam quis risus eget urna mollis ornare vel eu leo. Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Nullam id dolor id nibh ultricies vehicula ut id elit.
Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Etiam porta sem malesuada magna mollis euismod. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus. Nullam id dolor id nibh ultricies vehicula ut id elit. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus. Maecenas sed diam eget risus varius blandit sit amet non magna. Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla. Aenean eu leo quam. Pellentesque ornare sem lacinia quam venenatis vestibulum.
- Joint venture will combine Travelport’s leading global technology with Axess’ local expertise
- New joint venture will operate under the Travelport Axess brand in Japan
Travelport launches global campaign to encourage more support for airline passengers with intellectual disabilities
- Campaign allied to the Special Olympics World Summer Games 2019 targets greater use of the DPNA Special Service Request code1, used to alert airlines when a traveler has an intellectual or developmental disability and needs assistance
- Company discovered exceptionally low use of the code across the world in 2018
- Poll of travel agents revealed just 24% are aware the code exists
- Code awareness campaign set to reach more than 100,000 travel agents in over 30 countries
- Content to be displayed over 3.5 million times to travel agents
- IATA calls f
ATLANTA, February 26, 2019: Travelport (NYSE:TVPT), a leading travel commerce platform, announced today that United Airlines will continue its long-standing relationship with Travelport into 2021 as part of a multi-year agreement. This agreement demonstrates a joint commitment to deliver customer support and solutions for the benefit of travelers and travel agents alike.
LANGLEY, U.K., February 22, 2019 — Travelport Worldwide Limited (NYSE: TVPT) today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2018.
Key Points (for full year 2018 unless stated otherwise)
· Net revenue increased 4% to $2,551 million, including Travel Commerce Platform revenue growth of 5% to $2,454 million
· Net income decreased 46% to $75 million; Adjusted EBITDA was flat at $590 million