Auto req ID: 6395BR
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come & be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Are you looking to develop yourself further or contribute a fascinating project? Do you feel passionate about Product Launch, if so, then we could be the place for you.
Role & Team
As a Product Launch Manager at Travelport, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech. You are the focal point for the successful launch of products & services to customers. For the launches to which they are assigned, they will handle, orchestrate and report on all launch workstreams.
Global Propositions is a small team of commercially savvy, tech aware product leaders. They ensure we have clear end to end value propositions (products, services & content offering) for key customer segments.
Focused on successful launches, you're the glue between Product Management & Shared Services teams within Travelport, to ensure go to market plans exist and the requirements for each required launch workstream are understood and nurtured.
You will be involved in:
- Readiness across launch workstreams, ensuring they are on track for launch dates using standard methodology project management.
- Producing all expected project management collateral including detailed project plans and ensure appropriate project rigor and communication. They advance quickly and effectively to mitigate risk and ensure all tracks are aligned for delivery.
- Contributing to the development, improvement and promotion of standard methodologies for launch - and be responsible for post launch activities and key measurements.
- You will also partner with Product Managers to ensure plans are fully understood and communicated and be their “one stop shop” for understanding progress towards launch readiness.
Come and join us…
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such a bold and compelling organisation.
- Passionate customer advocate, driving accountability to the customer experience across product, delivery and shared services teams
- You can and will challenge target launch dates if they do not consider that we are customer or internally ready.
- You're a partner to all teams involved in the collective process of launching products and services to our customers with excellence.
- You're a critical component of the Market Readiness team within Travelport’s Global Propositions team.
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Posted: March 19, 2019