Auto req ID: 6372BR
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Are you experienced in the SAFe framework? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join an organization that has an ambition and is committed to the development and implementation of the SAFe framework? Do you have a passion for product and technology? If so, then we could be the place for you.
As a Senior Portfolio Analyst at Travelport, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.
Role & Team
You will come on board at a truly exciting time, and as a member of the Global Product Team you will play a pivotal and crucial part in further strengthening the team’s business partnership and communication through greater transparency of top-level work items and priorities.
This dynamic position will involve…
- Booking and facilitation of the Lean Portfolio Governance and Operations meetings, taking ownership in the preparation of materials and communication to members.
- Accurately managing the status of portfolio-level Epics, providing guidance on the quality of information required through each stage of the Portfolio Kanban board.
- Managing and maintaining a smooth flow of new ideas from the Ideas Portal, coming in and onto the respective backlogs.
- Supporting the Agile Practice Office (APO) with the enterprise transformation, advocate the use of their best practice.
- Facilitating the resolution of systemic portfolio-level risks and issues, identified through sources including the Inspect and Adapt events at the end of each Program Increment.
- Maintaining a Kanban and roadmap view of portfolio-level Epics and Solutions, promoting alignment to the Strategic Themes.
- Maintaining a list of products identified for ‘decommissioning’ including supporting information.
Come and join us…
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such a bold and compelling organisation.
- Will have 3+ years working with large technology organizations, ideally within a Software Product team, with experience in data analysis, reporting and portfolio operations.
- Will have previous experience implementing and using a Kanban system within an Agile environment.
- Will be experienced in creating and maintaining product roadmaps, ideally using Aha! or similar product tools.
- Will be comfortable working in a fast moving and ambiguous environment that is undergoing enterprise-wide change.
- Must be energetic, passionate and excited about technology is a requirement.
- Should be qualified in the SAFe framework.
- Highly proactive with identifying continuous improvement and building a culture supporting this.
- Is highly analytical and able to consume large amounts of information.
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.