Auto req ID: 6326BR
Kategorie: Public Relations & Internal Communications
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to join a growing global communications function? Do you love the impact of communications? Are you someone that is passionate about being actively involved in all aspects of communications? If so, then we could be the place for you.
You will be an integral part of the team, working collaboratively with a variety of colleagues, as a Communications Executive at Travelport, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.
Role & team
You will come on board at a truly exciting time, and as a member of the Europe Middle East and Africa communications team, you will play a pivotal and crucial part in assisting transform Travelport’s communication in to a sophisticated and innovative leading global function across the business.
This hugely diverse role will involve…
- Providing content development support including researching and drafting articles, blogs, social media posts and media releases
- Maintaining an accurate media database and media monitoring function through our external media monitoring platform, Cision
- Begin to build media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Work closely with stakeholder teams including executive management and marketing teams to develop creative, integrated programs utilizing both traditional PR and social media
- Arrange photographers and liaise internally to coordinate photo shoots
- Manage external suppliers and agencies
- Assist the team in reporting, analyzing and communicating PR results
- Raise and track purchase orders and code invoices in relation to supplier agreements
Come and join us…
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such a bold and compelling organisation.
- Proven in house or agency Public Relations experience.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with ability to tell stories that bring company transformation to life
- Strong ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize responsibilities.
- A self-starter with proven ability work with various levels of an organization and discipline for setting goals and driving results.
- Some experience of video shooting and editing (preferred)
- Experience with social media campaigns
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status